Looking to upgrade the ugly yellow battery backup lights in your building? Check out the soft corner styling and high-efficiency LEDs on our Cloud Shape LED Emergency Light. With Cree LEDs and a 20-foot spacing increment, the NF4-WB-WH outperforms traditional incandescent units and compliments any upscale or architecturally pleasing interior.
The Cloud Emergency Lights housing is constructed of high-impact, UL94 V-O flame retardant thermoplastic. This non-metallic housing has a high heat tolerance and resists corrosive atmospheres, unlike steel and aluminum units.
The NF4-WB-WH includes a 6-volt Sealed Lead Acid battery with a life expectancy of 5 years.
- Twenty (20) feet on-center spacing.
- Two (2) adjustable 3W high powered Cree LED lamps produce 230 total lumens.
- Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame retardant White thermoplastic housing.
- Universal J-box mounting.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- Includes 6V Sealed Lead Acid battery.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- Low-profile LED status indicator and test switch is on the bottom of the housing.
|Height:||5.6"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||2.6"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 3W round LED heads.|
|Weight:||5 lbs||Power Consumed:||3.4W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL 924, UL Listed for Damp Locations.|