As the Production Assistant assigned to get non-electrical exit signs for a film set, the AD tells you to look for radioactive exit signs. That way you don't need electricity, which costs a lot. But everywhere you look, self luminous products take 6 months to deliver! You research glow-in-the-dark options, but glow in the dark exit signs can't be used outdoors, and only have a 50 foot viewing distance. Is there a higher-visibility, non-electrical sign for outdoor areas that can reach the set this week?
YES there is, with our 100' Outdoor Glow-In-The-Dark Exit Sign Green Face. It doesn't require an electrician to install and is the only PL sign that is UL Listed for Outdoor wet locations. The CN100WG uses an industrial glow in the dark material that is visible one-hundred feet away. Best of all they are typically in-stock, and can be rushed out to you in as little as three days.
The CN100WG sign made with high strength ABS plastic with a Green finish. The word 'EXIT' is spelled out in raised strontium aluminate oxide letters, with matching reflective letters beneath, increasing visibility. Strontium oxide is the magical key ingredient that absorbs ambient light and "stores" the energy in case of a power failure. Left and Right chevron knockouts can be removed to expose PL material beneath.
The 100' Outdoor Glow-In-The-Dark Exit Sign Green Face comes standard as a single face marker, though you may choose a double sided sign option at checkout. The standard CN100WG model can be fixed to a clean, inflammable wall surface, or you can select a plastic universal mounting bracket for flag or ceiling installation.
The CN100 series does require a minimum 5 foot-candles of ambient light to stay "charged" and take approximately 2 hours to reach UL924 light levels. These should be installed indoors or outdoors, and are not ideal for dark rooms. PL signs are even legal if your building shuts off the lights to save energy at night!
- High strength ABS plastic sign with a green finish.
- The only outdoor rated PL sign on the market.
- Industrial glow in the dark 'EXIT' legend - visible up to 100 feet.
- Peel-off directional chevrons.
- Single face is standard. Double-face is optional at checkout.
- PL material requires 5fc of ambient light during normal business hours.
- Non-toxic and non-radioactive.
- 25-year rated lifespan.
- Completely power free - no conduits to run or batteries to maintain.
- Zero installation and maintenance costs.
- Can be flush mounted to a wall by a non-professional. Universal mounting bracket for end/ceiling mount is optional.
- Made in the USA.
- UL924 Listed.
|Height:||9"||Light Source:||Strontium aluminate oxide.|
|Weight:||2 lbs||Power Consumed:||0W|
|Mount Type:||Wall. Universal is available.||Codes & Standards:||UL924, UL Damp Listed, California Fire Marshall Approved.|