The 12-Hour Emergency Light is designed for applications where a longer run time is desired. Normal emergency lights feature a 90-minute, 1.5-Hour emergency run time. This can work for most applications, but for many a longer run time is beneficial. The 12-Hour Emergency Light operates in emergencies for 720-minutes, allowing workers, visitors, and other patrons extra time to find their way to safety.
This 12-Hour Emergency Light features a white, 20-gauge steel housing combined with (2) top-mounted 9-watt lamp heads. The battery box is powder-coated white with a baked enamel finish that protects the body from impact and corrosion. The two (2) top-mounted 12-volt 9-watt wedge-base HIT bulbs are contained within impact-resistant thermoplastic lamp heads in a matching white color. A convenient mounting pattern and several key hole slots are stamped on the rear, with conduit knockouts on the sides of each unit.
For periodic UL-mandated testing, a push-button test switch on the side of the housing allows maintenance personnel to quickly ascertain the operational status of the fixture and lamp load. Above the switch is a diagnostic LED display indicating that the unit is on and charging properly. The AC-to-DC switching circuitry inside is temperature compensated, and the 12-Hour Emergency Light utilizes a pulse switching charger that is up to 70% more efficient than typical constant voltage chargers. This model comes standard with a sealed lead acid battery that has a 180-watt capacity.
- 12-Hour, 720-minute extended emergency run time.
- Rugged 20-gauge steel housing is corrosion resistant.
- Brilliant white powder coat finish is standard.
- Two (2) top-mounted, fully-directional 9W HIT PAR36 lamp heads.
- UL 924 Listed for the United States and Canada
- Complies with NEC, OSHA and NFPA Life Safety Code 101 standards.
- Dual 120/277 VAC input.
- Solid state circuitry is surge-protected.
- For indoor use only.
- Maintenance-free sealed lead acid battery included.
- Includes push-to-test switch and LED power indicator.
|Depth:||7.0"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 9-Watt PAR36|
|Weight:||30 lbs||Battery Capacity:||12-Volt 180-watts|
|Mounting Type:||Surface (Wall)||Codes & Standards:||UL924 Listed, NEC, NFPA 101|