A number of aging high capacity bug-eye emergency lights were fried by a circuit overload in your flour mill recently, and now it's time to replace them -- or face fines and closure. Your mill produces fine particles and flammable dust, classifying it as a Class II Division 2 environment, requiring EXPENSIVE heavy duty industrial fixtures. Is there any way to save money replacing all these battery backup lights?
The answer is to buy a bunch of inexpensive remote floodlights and just a few of our 12V 150W Class 2 Div 2 Emergency Light with NiCad Battery - the highest capacity battery unit we carry for Class II harsh locations. In addition to the bright top mounted heads, the HLEL-150-N12-2-T128 will power up to sixteen (16) additional remote floodlights, cutting your huge fixture expenditure down to two or three central units.
The HLEL-150-N12-2-T128 is constructed with an impact-resistant fiberglass-reinforced polyester housing in a gray finish. The battery cabinet features a convenient window to observe the LED charging indicator. A hinged access door on the front can be unfastened to allow maintenance of the battery and charging circuits and is sealed with a retention gasket to prevent the ingress of water or gas fumes.
This industrial harsh location battery unit has two (2) top mounted 8W Par36 sealed beam halogen flood lamps. These high output thermoplastic heads are completely waterproof and can be aimed and locked to fit most egress pathway lighting arrangements.
The HLEL-50-N6-2-H68 includes a 12-volt nickel cadmium battery pack which weighs less than standard lead calcium batteries, equalling a lower shipping cost. There are enough cells in the pack to provide extra 140-watt capacity that can support the fixture lamps and sixteen (16) additional remote heads.
- UL 844 listed for Class 2 Division 2, Groups F and G.
- T3C Temperature Code for a threshold of 320°F
- Nominal operating temperature: 50° to 104°F.
- Fiberglass-reinforced polyester housing with industrial gray powder coat finish.
- Two (2) adjustable 8W high halogen Par36 heads.
- Enough capacity for sixteen (16) additional remote head.
- Heavy duty aluminum mounting backplate with universal keyhole pattern.
- Includes 12V Nickel Cadmium battery pack with a 15-year lifespan.
- Built-in battery charger and self testing circuitry saves on maintenance costs.
- Made in the USA.
|Depth:||6.75"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 8W halogen Par36.|
|Weight:||45 lbs||Power Consumed:||150W|
|Mount Type:||Wall surface.||Codes & Standards:||UL 924 Listed, UL844, NEC, BOCA, OSHA, IBC.|