Your Electrical Contracting company has been awarded the bid to install exit and emergency lighting in a park recreation center. In order to make some money on this deal, you want to find an equivalent solution and save on labor costs. Is there such a solution?
The answer is YES with our Black Steel Exit Sign Emergency Light Combo with Red Letters, an electricians dream come true! This 22-gauge exit light combines a red ''EXIT' legend and two (2) front mounted emergency flood lights. The STX-C-6-12-LR1-B covers both your emergency lighting needs and exit sign needs and cuts your labor costs in half!
The XST-C-6-12-LR1-B is constructed with a rugged 22-gauge steel housing which contains no external holes or slots, giving it a clean appearance. This model is powder coated with a baked-on white finish that protects the steel from corrosion. Steel exit lights are the preferred choice for historic buildings, indoor stairwells and police stations.
This Black Steel Exit Sign Emergency Light Combo with Red Letters includes a removable red 'EXIT' stencils with knockout directional chevrons (arrows), adaptable to any exit strategy. The XST-C-6-12-LR1-B includes two (2) adjustable, front mounted 5.4-watt incandescent PAR36 lighting heads made of white thermoplastic.
This XST-C-6-12-LR1-B model includes a 6-volt 12-watt Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 48-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the upper side of the exit light housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Rugged 22-gauge steel housing with a baked-on black powder coat finish.
- High output Red LEDs consumes only 3 watts of electricity.
- Two (2) thermoplastic 5.4W PAR36 emergency light heads.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- ETL Listed to UL924 standards.
- Includes long-life 6V 12W Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) emergency battery pack.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- Universal canopy included for wall, ceiling or end mounting.
|LED / Incandescent
|(2) 5.4W Incandescent Par36.
|Codes & Standards:
|ETL to UL924, UL Damp Listed, NEC, ARRA.