Want that cool edge lit exit sign look for your graphic design studio that has battery backup, and will "woo" potential clients with its awesomeness? Check out our unique, UL924 compliant, Cyclone Series Edge Lit Exit Sign.
This futuristic exit sign comes as a single face or double face unit and can mount to any ceiling surface or j-box. Keep your customers and employees safe with these beautiful, slender emergency exit fixtures.
The CYX-SA-LR1-CWCS is constructed with a clean, cylindrical design extruded aluminum housing that is given a white powder coat finish. The bottom exit plate is a squared-off acrylic panel featuring a red or green 'EXIT' stencil laser-engraved into the the acrylic. Single face units will be transparent while double face signs have a mirrored mylar sheet within the panel, mimicking the appearance of a see-through panel. White panels are also available.
The Cyclone Series Edge Lit Exit Sign includes a brushed aluminum mounting canopy for installing to a j-box or wall surface
This CYX-SA-LR1-CWCS model includes a maintenance-free Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 48-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the side of the housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Cylindrical single-piece extruded aluminum housing with a white finish.
- Squared acrylic 'EXIT' panel.
- Energy efficient red or green LEDs are recessed into the housing, creating a futuristic edge lit look.
- Stick-on directional chevrons.
- Choose Single or Double sided models.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- CSA Listed to UL924.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- Universal mounting canopy included.
|Codes & Standards:
|CSA to UL924, UL Damp Listed, NEC.