Your shopping mall needs emergency battery units in the ceiling above the promenade and escelators, which will provide adequate pathway lighting without distracting shoppers. If that's the case, Buy our Cylinder Surface Mount LED Emergency Light. This AMERICAN MADE down light mounts to any ceiling surface and provides 90 minutes of emergency illumination during a power outage or evacuation. The NF1-WB-10L-WH-SM uses two (2) 5-watt high performance LEDs which provide bright-white illumination and does not require yearly bulb replacement.
The NF1-WB-10L-WH-SM is built with an extruded aluminum housing, which is powder coated with a white finsih. It incluses a surface ceiling mounting kit and can be suspended as high as ten (10) feet from the floor. The LEDs are protected by a heat resistant prismatic polycarbonate lens which does not discolor as fast as typical clear plastics.
To save maintenance costs and meet ARRA guidelines, the NF1-WB-10L-WH-SM includes an environmentally-safe nickel metal hydride battery (which does not contain mercury or lead) and lasts for about 15 years of service!
- 50-55 ft on center spacing.
- Made in the USA in compliance with the American Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Die cast aluminum housing with a white powder coat.
- Prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- ETL Listed and meets UL924 code.
- 10 watt Luxeon LED options
- 5600K Pure white light output.
- Includes surface ceiling mount hardware.
- Includes Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batter.
- External push-to-test button with LED battery status indicator.
- 120-277VAC input.
|Height:||6.25"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||4"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 5W LEDs.|
|Weight:||7 lbs||Power Consumed:||10W|
|Mount Type:||Surface ceiling.||Codes & Standards:||ETL to UL 924, NEC, NFPA 101|