Are you looking for a code-compliant LED exit sign that will help you pass inspection AND also plugs into a regular 120V electrical outlet? The CLX-R-W-BB-CS is a red LED exit sign with 10-foot plug in cord. It is single sided and can be mounted to the ceiling (with the included mounting bracket) or to the wall (back mount). The Exit Sign with Cord has a nickel-cadmium battery backup which will keep the exit sign on for at least 90-minutes after power is lost.
The "CS" in CLX-R-W-BB-CS stands for "cord set", which means that the unit comes with a 10ft plug-in cord, so that you don't have to connect the unit directly to electricity. Being able to plug-in your exit sign makes it a great choice for any place where it's not as easy to access electricity, but where a code-compliant exit sign is still required.
The thermoplastic housing is flame retardant and the letters are red. The unit only consumes 3.1 watts of electricity per cycle when activated, and draws nearly zero power when AC current is flowing through the circuit. Best of all, you will never have to replace the bulbs during the entire lifespan of the unit! The Exit Sign with Cord fits in all types of interiors, from commercial to retail to residential.
- Easily plugs into the wall using the factory installed 10-foot cord.
- Damp rated, flame resistant thermoplastic housing with a white finish.
- Includes one (1) faceplate, one (1) backplate and one (1) mounting canopy.
- Knockout directional chevrons
- High output Red LEDs consume less than 4 watts of electricity.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
Unlike the older exit signs you might be used to, LED exit signs do not contain heavy, short-lived sealed lead acid batteries. They instead use long-life nickel cadmium (NiCad) cells that are also much cheaper to replace than SLA. These fixtures will operate for at least minimum of 90 minutes (though actual runtime is far longer) in the event of power outage. The CLX-R-W-BB-CS is UL listed for damp locations, so just about any indoor or out-of-doors (with sufficient protection from sun, rain and snow) application is fine.
|Height:||7.5"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Weight:||5 lbs||Power Consumed:||3.1W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL 924, NEC, NFPA 101|