Some knucklehead in the Supply Department of your natural gas power plant bought the wrong drop lights for your maintenance crews. Your crew must inspect restricted breathing spaces that can get get very hot and humid. Add to that the regular outgassing and ventilation of combustible gas, unprotected lights could cause a massive explosion and damage the power grid.
Get a refund on those generic drop lights and get our Explosion Proof Hand Lamp - 75W A19 - (50') 12V Yellow Cord - 120V Straight Blade Plug today!
The DWXPEXT50-12VTW is Class I Division 1 rated portable hand lamp with a 12V transformer. It is a completely sealed, weatherproof system made of completely non-sparking material. It uses a bright 75W A19 incandescent bulb to illuminate condenser units and gas storage tanks.
- Class I Division 1 Groups C & D.
- 75W A19 Incandescent Bulb Included.
- 50’ Secondary 16/3 SO Yellow Cord.
- 10’ Primary SO Yellow Cord.
- 12V weatherproof inline Transformer.
- Weatherproof straight blade plug and 20 Amp twist lock.
- Convenient aluminum Handle for the transformer.