As the Safety Officer in charge of a coal mining operation, your goal is to find a solid built exit sign that is 'intrinsically safe' and gasket-sealed to prevent the ingress of combustible methane gas or coal dust. You also want to save some money by latching battery power from another explosionproof emergency light.
In these extreme harsh locations, get the miner's choice Explosion Proof Remote Exit Sign. This remote mounted steel exit lamp connects to many of our EXC series fixtures, and is well suited for Class I Division 1 locations. Please select one of the many options at checkout including single, double or triple face, and red or green legends.
The EFXP is constructed of corrosion-resistant cast aluminum with an epoxy finish for weather protection. The housing has heat dissipating fins for maximum temperature control. The 15W quartz halogen lamp inside is protected by a spinoff pyrex globe that is gasketed to create an airtight, intrinsically safe seal.
A red or green (please select) 'EXIT' stencil can be sleeted for the 18-gauge steel exit sign housing, which is placed around the Explosion Proof Remote Exit Sign globe which stays lit during non-emergencies and AC power failures.
This remote head does not include a battery, and is intended for remote connection to a parent battery box via industrial NPT conduit.
- UL 844 listed for Class I Division 1, Groups C and D.
- Nominal operating temperature: 50° to 104°F.
- Cast aluminum housing with a gray epoxy coat finish.
- 15W quartz halogen lamp protected by a gasketed pyrex globe.
- For AC and Emergency modes.
- Red or Green triangular 'EXIT' sign.
- Choose Single, Double or Triple-face steel sign housing.
- Connects to most EXC series fixtures.
- Choose adjustable pendant or ceiling mount.
- Extra large downlight opening.
- Made in the North America.
|Wall or Pendant.
|Codes & Standards:
|OSHA, NEMA, Paint spray booth approved.