On the hunt for zero-profile backup emergency lights to install in your big box store? Are you also concerned with energy efficiency? Both are now possible with our
Flush Mount LED Recessed Emergency Light with NiCad Battery, a fully recessed battery unit that can mount inside your wall or ceiling.
When AC power is flowing, the LED lighting heads are kept retracted behind a hinged steel door, which disappears into your wall or ceiling surface. When a power failure strikes, the door will swing open, and the dual lighting heads "reveal" themselves to provide 90 minutes of escape lighting. Best of all the RTN40-2(LG) uses 4-watt LED lamps that last up to 50,000 hours of use before replacement is necessary.
The RTN40-2(LG) consists of two components: (a) an unfinished steel backbox which contains the battery & circuitry and can be concealed into the wall; (b) the lighting box with an exposed flat door and frame. The door and frame are sprayed with a textured off-white powder coat finish which protects the metal from corrosion and discoloration.
This commercial-grade architectural recessed battery unit has two (2) 4W LED MR16 lamps (equal to 20W halogen) which can be positioned to illuminate your path of egress. These lighting heads are quite bright, yet use on eight (8) watts of total power.
The RTN40-2(LG) includes a 12-volt Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack which lasts up to fifteen years and has a wider temperature threshold than SLA and lead calcium types. This battery provides 30-watts of additional battery capacity so you can power seven (7) additional LED remote heads, as well as other recessed fixtures.
- Easy to retrofit in finished walls - slides into an 8.25-in by 5.75-in hole near a wall stud.
- CSA Listed to UL924 Standards.
- Galvanized steel backbox with corrosion resistant epoxy finish.
- Two (2) concealed 4W LED MR16 heads last up to 50,000 hrs.
- 30W of additional battery capacity for powering seven (7) LED remote heads.
- Includes 12V nickel cadmium battery pack.
- Includes electrical J-box and can be installed to a wall stud or ceiling beam.
- Sealed push-to-test switch and LED pilot light accessible through exposed frame.
- Dual 120/277VAC input.
- Made in the USA.
|Height:||17.56"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||5.25"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 4W LED MR16.|
|Weight:||25 lbs||Power Consumed:||40W|
|Mount Type:||Recessed wall and ceiling.||Codes & Standards:||CSA Listed to UL 924, NEC, NYC Approved, IBC.|