On the lookout for a compact, energy-saving battery backup light that is code compliant and guaranteed to meet code requirements to help you pass inspection? Everybody wants to go LED these days, which is why we developed the EBLED Series as a cost-saving and compact LED emergency light that requires very little maintenance while providing reliable illumination during emergencies.
It's one of our most popular models, featuring powerful LED lamp heads which operate via a nickel-cadmium battery backup. The unit has a test-button for meeting monthly OSHA requirements. The EBLED Series is compliant throughout the United States and comes with a factory warranty.
Our thermoplastic EBLED features circular lighting heads each contain 8 long lasting, bright white LEDs (16 diodes total). The unit only consumes 3.4W of electricity per cycle, and draws nearly zero power when AC current is flowing through the circuit. Best of all, you will never have to replace the bulbs during the entire lifespan of the unit! The MINI Series is a contemporary fixture which offers several mounting options, and can be installed to a wall or ceiling.
The EBLED does not contain heavy, short-lived sealed lead acid batteries like other backup fixtures. Instead it utilizes long-life nickel cadmium (NiCad) cells that last up to 15 years when regularly tested. The EBLED has a test button at the bottom so you can easily test the readiness of the lamps and battery, as well as perform periodic battery discharge per UL 924 guidelines.
- Two (2) 1.5W LED gimbal heads are fully adjustable on two axis.
- Uses low-maintenance NiCads instead of heavy SLA batteries.
- Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing.
- Universal back plate for quick hook-up.
- Manual Diagnostic test switch to perform monthly/yearly tests per UL.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- Maintenance can be performed via manual test and battery discharge button.
|Light Emitting Diode (LED)
|(2) gimbal style round LED heads
|Codes & Standards:
|UL 924, UL Listed for Damp Locations.