Searching for super low profile backup emergency lights to install in your retail store? How about NO PROFILE? It's now possible with our
Mini Flush Mount Recessed Emergency Light , a fuly recessed battery unit that can mount inside your wall or ceiling.
When AC power is flowing, the lighting heads are kept retracted behind a hinged steel door, which disappears into your wall or ceiling surface. When a power failure strikes, the door will swing open, and the dual lighting heads "reveal" themselves to provide 90 minutes of escape lighting. It's the perfect architectural exit light for retail stores looking to save wall space!
The MRTM40-2(12) consists of two compnents: (a) an unfinished steel backbox which contains the battery & circuitry and can be concealed into the wall; (b) the lighting box with an exposed flat door and frame. The door and frame are sprayed with a textured off-white powder coat finish which protects the metal from corrosion and discoloration.
This commercial-grade architectural recessed battery unit has two (2) 20W halogen MR16 lamps which can be positioned to illuminate your path of egress. These lighting heads are quite bright, reducing the total amount of fixtures you need to light your escape pathway.
The MRTM40-2(12) includes a 12-volt Lead Calcium batty which is more resistant to corrosion, overcharging, gassing and have a higher cranking amperage than standard SLA or Ni-Cd batteries. This battery provides 14W of additional battery capacity for remote heads, exit signs and other recessed fixtures.
- Easy to retrofit in finished walls - slides into an 8.25-in by 5.75-in hole near a wall stud.
- CSA Listed to UL924 Standards.
- Galvanized steel backbox with corrosion resistant epoxy finish.
- Two (2) concealed 12W high halogen MR16 heads.
- 14W of additional battery capacity for remote heads and other recessed fixtures.
- Includes 12V Lead Calcium battery.
- Includes electrical J-box and can be installed to a wall stud or ceiling beam.
- Sealed push-to-test switch and LED pilot light accessible through exposed frame.
- Dual 120/277VAC input.
- Made in the USA.
|Depth:||5.25"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 12W MR16 halogen.|
|Weight:||25 lbs||Power Consumed:||40W|
|Mount Type:||Recessed wall and ceiling.||Codes & Standards:||CSA Listed to UL 924, NEC, NYC Approved, IBC.|