Your resort needs a dozen sleek emergency lighting fixtures that won't interrupt the indoor architecture, yet meets all safety codes and OSHA mandates. We've got just such a fixture - the Mini LED Emergency Light, which combines a low-profile design with energy-efficient performance. Measuring only 5” x 5” the NF2-WB-10L-WH is the smallest emergency wall pack on the market.
This AMERICAN MADE fixture uses two (2) 5-watt LEDs coupled with a contoured lens that puts out exceptional light and minimizes the total amount of fixtures your resort needs to meet safety codes and start booking travellers this Summer!
The NF2-WB-10L-WH features a precise, low-profile aluminum housing with a baked white powder coat finish. A contoured heat-resistant polycarbonate prismatic lens coupled with LED optics provides uniform elongated light output. This egress model includes surface mounting hardware for flush wall installation with a recessed junction box.
To save the environment as well as meet ARRA guidelines, the NF2-WB-10L-WH includes a nickel metal hydride (Ni-Mh) battery which lasts about 15 years and does not contain harmful cadmium, mercury or lead.
- 40-45 ft on center spacing.
- Made in the USA in compliance with the American Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Die cast aluminum housing with a white powder coat.
- Contoured prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- ETL Listed and meets UL924 code.
- 10 watt Luxeon LED
- 5600K Pure white light output.
- Includes wall surface mounting kit.
- Includes Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batter.
- External push-to-test button with LED battery status indicator.
|Height:||5"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||2"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 5W LEDs.|
|Weight:||7 lbs||Power Consumed:||10W|
|Mount Type:||Wall surface.||Codes & Standards:||ETL to UL 924, NEC, NFPA 101|