The New York City Exit Sign features red letters and a white housing. It is approved by the NYC Department of Buildings for use throughout the five boroughs. This model is a fully UL924 Listed exit sign with a NYC Approved 8" tall red ''EXIT' legend, which can clearly be seen 100-feet away.
The New York City Exit Sign is manufactured from 20-gauge steel which features a white powder coat. The sign comes with a (2) faceplates and (1) backplate so it can be configured for single-sided or double-sided applications in the field. The arrows (chevrons) on the exit sign can be popped out if you need to indicate the direction of the nearest exit, and a mounting canopy is supplied for ceiling/end mount (wall mount needs no canopy).
The NY-EXIT-RW-BB is constructed with a rugged 20-gauge steel housing which contains no external holes or slots, giving it a clean appearance. This model is powder coated with a baked-on white finish that protects the steel from corrosion. Steel exit signs are the preferred choice for historic buildings, indoor stairwells and police stations.
This New York City Exit Sign with red letters and white housing includes two (2) removable red 'EXIT' stencils, allowing for single or double sided configuration. The stencil plates have knockout directional chevrons (arrows), adaptable to any exit strategy. The NY-EXIT-RW-BB includes a mounting canopy and hardware for ceiling, flag or flush wall mount installation.
This NY-EXIT-RW-BB model includes a maintenance-free, Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 24-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the side of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Rugged 20-gauge steel housing.
- Baked-on white powder coat finish is resistant to damp locations.
- Includes two (2) stencils and one (1) mounting canopy.
- Knockout directional chevrons.
- High output Red LEDs consume less than 4 watts of electricity.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for indoor damp locations.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Self-testing versions available upon request.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Weight:||5 lbs||Power Consumed:||3.4W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL924, UL Damp Listed, NEC.