As the Electrical Contractor in charge of lighting a new City Zoo project, your final fixtures to source are exit signs that can be placed at floor level in the animal enclosures and indoor walkways. These signs must be very durable for areas with high foot traffic, and must include battery backup in case of an AC power failure.
Look no further, because the Recessed Aluminum Exit Sign is the one you're looking for! It has roughly the same shape and design of a conventional, obtrusive, surface-mounting aluminum exit sign, yet it can fully recess into any wall surface including drywall and concrete cavities.
The sign portion of the ARX-RE-SA-LR-1 is constructed from aluminum. The sign fits into a recessing steel back-box with decorative trim. Both components are powder coated with a baked-on white or black finish (please choose).
This Recessed Aluminum Exit Sign has knock-out directional chevrons applicable in the field, allowing you to point right, left or right/left. This American Made fixture comes in Red or Green LEDs, which last longer than any other light source.
This ARX-RE-SA-LR-1 model includes a maintenance-free, Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 48-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the side of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Rugged 20-gauge steel housing and recessed trim.
- Baked-on powder coat finish - choose white or black.
- Choose red or green LED legends.
- Protective polycarbonate lens shield.
- Knockout directional chevrons.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- ETL listed to UL924 Standards.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Self-testing versions available upon request.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- Made in the USA.
|Codes & Standards:
|ETL to UL924, UL Damp Listed, NEC, NFPA 101.