Your Electrical Contracting company has been called to install the exit lighting in a Frozen Yogurt parlor. The owner wants something metal, with a degree of resistance to vandalism. The fixtures must also have a white finish that blends with the minimal, clean interior.
Look no further than our White Aluminum Exit Sign with Green Letters, a stylish and resilient exit solution! This version is a fully UL924 compliant egress marker with a standard 6" green ''EXIT' legend, and uses efficient LEDs that are 90% more efficient than older incandescent fixtures.
The G400U-WB-WW is constructed with a rugged cast aluminum housing and 'EXIT' faceplates powder coated with a white finish. The faceplates have a clear lacquer finish that protects the sign from fingerprints or other surface contaminates. Each white faceplate is hinged and spring latched into the housing for easy access to the LED strip and battery.
This White Aluminum Exit Sign with Green Letters includes two (2) removable green 'EXIT' stencils and one (1) white aluminum backplate, allowing for single or double sided configuration. The stencil plates have knockout directional chevrons (arrows), adaptable to any exit strategy. The G400U-WB-WW includes a mounting canopy and hardware for ceiling, flag or flush wall mount installation.
This G400U-WB-WW model includes a maintenance-free, Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 48-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the bottom of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant cast aluminum housing with a powered coated white finish.
- Includes two (2) hinged 'EXIT' faceplates and one (1) backplate with clear lacquer finish.
- High output Green LEDs consume less than 4 watts of electricity.
- Concealed, removable directional chevrons.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for indoor damp locations.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Self-testing versions available upon request.
- Includes universal mounting canopy for end or ceiling mount.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Weight:||8 lbs||Power Consumed:||4.4W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL Damp Listed, NEC.|