Your Electrical Contracting company has been awarded the bid to install exit and emergency lighting in a community college. In order to make some money on this deal, you want to find a two-in-one solution and save on labor costs. Is there such a solution that is Made in the USA?
The answer is YES with our White Steel Exit Sign Combo with Side Mount Par36 Heads, an electricians dream come true! This 22-gauge exit light combines a red or green ''EXIT' legend and two (2) side mounted emergency flood lights. The ATC1-W covers both your emergency lighting needs and exit sign needs and cuts your labor costs in half!
The ATC1-W is constructed with a rugged 22-gauge steel housing which contains no external holes or slots, giving it a clean appearance. This model is powder coated with a baked-on white finish that protects the steel from corrosion. A heavy duty steel mounting canopy is supplied for wall, ceiling or end mounting.
This White Steel Exit Sign Combo with Side Mount Par36 Heads includes two (2) removable red or green 'EXIT' stencils (for single or double face), which contain knockout directional chevrons. The ATC1-W includes two (2) adjustable, side mounted 7.2-watt incandescent Par36 lighting heads made of white thermoplastic.
This ATC1 model includes a 6-volt 18-watt Lead Calcium battery. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign and emergency lights for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 48-hours to fully recharge. Lead calcium batteries have the longest storage shelf-life of any other battery.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the front upper housing of the exit light housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Rugged 22-gauge steel housing with a baked-on white powder coat finish.
- Choose high efficiency Green or Red LEDs
- Universal faces - single and double face models can be configured in the field.
- Two (2) thermoplastic 7.2W Par36 emergency light heads.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- ETL Listed to UL924 standards.
- Includes rechargeable 6V 18W Lead Calcium battery.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- Universal canopy included for wall, ceiling or end mounting.
- Made in the USA.
|LED / Incandescent
|(2) 7.2W Incandescent Par36.
|Codes & Standards:
|ETL to UL924, UL Damp Listed, NEC, ARRA.