Your City Park needs exit and emergency lighting in the public restrooms. In order to minimize installation costs, you want to find a two-in-one fixture, but it must be able to stand up to some abuse. This sounds like a job for the Aluminum Exit Combo Red LED with Emergency Lights.
Our 400C-1-BA is an electricians dream come true! This aluminum exit light combines a red ''EXIT' legend and two (2) bottom mounted emergency flood lights. This fixture covers both your emergency lighting and exit sign needs, while cutting your labor in half!
The 400C-1-BA is constructed with a cast aluminum housing with a brushed, unfinished surface. This model includes two (2) removable face panels with red 'EXIT' stencils, as well as a solid backplate for single side applications.
This Aluminum Exit Combo Red LED with Emergency Lights includes two (2) adjustable, bottom mounted 3-watt LED MR16 lighting heads which can be hand adjusted. Clear thermoplastic shields protect the lamps from impact and moisture.
This 400C-1-BA model includes a 8.4-volt Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign and lights for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 48-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the upper side of the exit light housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Rugged cast aluminum housing with a brushed finish.
- High output Red LEDs consumes only 3 watts of electricity.
- Two (2) adjustable 3W LED MR16 emergency light heads.
- Snap in clear thermoplastic lamp shields.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- ETL Listed to UL924 standards.
- Comes with two (2) quick-snap aluminum 'EXIT' faceplates and one (1) solid backplate for single or double side application.
- Includes long-life 4.8V Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) emergency battery pack.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- Universal canopy included for ceiling or end mounting.
|Depth:||2.25"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 3W LED MR16.|
|Weight:||15 lbs||Power Consumed:||9W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||ETL to UL924, UL Damp Listed, NEC, ARRA.|