You own a huge paint spray booth that is illuminated by HID highbay lights, which you notice take as long as 15 minutes to reach full brightness after they are switched on. Thats a problem, since battery backup lights only stay on so long as AC power is off - giving you a 15 minute interim where the light levels are below legal levels. Is there an explosion proof battery unit that STAYS ON a little while after power is restored?
The answer is YES! Buy our high capacity Class 1 Division 1 Time Delay Emergency Light. This heavy duty industrial fixture features our patented Time Delay option, which keeps your emergency lighting activated for fifteen (15) additional minutes after building AC power is back online.
The battery cabinet of the 1EXC5-2IG-D1 has a corrosion-resistant cast aluminum housing that is coated with an epoxy finish for added protection against foul weather. A gasketed spin-off cover allows access to the circuit board and battery. Once the cover is tightened, the fixture becomes totally self contained, keeping out explosive dust and vapors.
This industrial harsh location battery unit has two (2) side mounted 12W halogen lighting globe, connected by a 3/4" conduit. The swivel-mounted Pyrex lenses can be removed to position the internal lighting heads to your desired location.
The 1EXC5-2IG-D1 includes a 12-volt nickel cadmium battery pack which lasts up to fifteen years and has a wider temperature threshold than SLA and lead calcium types. This battery has a 25-watts of reserve power to maintain the 15-minute time delay even after a 90-minute power loss.
- UL 844 listed for Class I Division 1, Groups C and D.
- Features 15-minute Time Delay - keeps the emergency light on after AC power is restored.
- Nominal operating temperature: 50° to 104°F.
- Cast aluminum housing with corrosion resistant epoxy finish.
- Two (2) adjustable 12W high halogen heads protected in Pyrex globes.
- Includes 12V Nickel Cadmium battery pack with a 15-year lifespan.
- Sealed push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for lamp and battery readiness tests.
- Made in the USA.
|(2) 12W halogen.
|Codes & Standards:
|UL 924 Listed, UL844, NEC, BOCA, OSHA, IBC.