Our Compact Wet Location Exit Sign Combo with Green Letters is the perfect UL924 compliant battery backup fixture for outdoor areas. It's more attractive than conventional wet location exit signs, featuring a rounded housing with LED lamps that creates a sleek, low-profile appeal.This 2 for 1 solution combines both an exit sign and emergency lights, which function together in tandem using just one single nickel-cadmium battery. This fixture comes with a warranty and back mounts to wall surfaces.
The CWLC-G-BB is constructed with a flame-retardant polycarbonate housing with a White finish. A clear polycarbonate faceplate protects the sign legend and keeps it clear of dust, liquid and debris. A silicone gasket creates a watertight seal between the housing and lens, qualifying this fixtures UL Wet Location listing.
This Compact Wet Location Exit Sign Combo with Green Letters includes a green 'EXIT' stencil, and comes standard in single-sided configuration. The faceplate includes easy snap-out directional chevrons (arrows), adaptable to any exit strategy. The CWLC-G-BB includes a polycarbonate mounting canopy for ceiling or flag mount.
The CWLC-G-BB model includes a 4.8V rechargeable Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 48-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the bottom of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED light strip or battery.
- UV and corrosion resistant polycarbonate housing with a white finish.
- Removable polycarbonate lens is fully sealed and gasketed for wet weather.
- High output Green LEDs consumes only 3 watts of electricity!
- Easy snap-out directional chevrons.
- UL Listed for Wet Locations.
- Includes long-life 4.8V Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- Includes backplate with universal knockout pattern
- Includes polycarbonate mounting canopy and hardware.
|Wall, Ceiling, Flag
|Codes & Standards:
|UL924, UL Wet Listed, NFPA 101, NEC, OSHA.