The stage of your live music venue has a hallway leading to the back exit. The City says you need a battery backup emergency light in there, or they revoke your license. You know it needs to be be cool with damp weather, as the light goes above a door. You also need it to be vandal-resistant, as your bands get pretty rowdy sometimes. But the light also just needs to "look cool" in your establishment.
Please welcome to the stage our Designer Emergency Light, a weatherproof battery backup unit designed for moderate abuse and damp weather! The DEL-SE-205LED "rocks" two (2) adjustable 5-watt LED floodlamps protected in a "badass" polycarbonate housing.
The DEL-SE-205LED is Italian-designed and free of corners and hard edges (cause those are for SQUARES, man!). It is constructed with a vandal resistant polycarbonate lens, which encloses the lamps and inner parts and prevents corrosion and dust buildup.
This Designer Emergency Light includes a 6V Sealed Lead Acid battery which lasts between 5-7 years. The SLA cell charges in 24-hours and only requires monthly and semi-annual discharge tests to remain 100%-ready for emergency situations like evacuations or power outages. Such tests are easily performed via a diagnostic push button and LED charging indicator on the bottom of the housing.
- Two (2) internal 5W LED lamps can be rotated, aimed and locked at 2 axis.
- CSA Listed for Damp Locations to UL 924 Standards.
- Pleasing rounded design is futuristic and ideal for creative environments.
- Rechargeable maintenance-free 6V Sealed Lead Acid battery included.
- Semi-clear polycarbonate housing.
- Manual Diagnostic test switch to perform monthly/yearly tests per UL.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Depth:||4"||Lamp Heads:||8W Halogen|
|Weight:||7 lbs||Power Consumed:||16W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||CSA Listed to UL924, Damp Location, BAA, NEC, NFPA 101|