Your live music venue has a back exit that leads into a dark, scary alley where musicians struggle to unpack their equipment every night. While a simple floodlight put a "band-aid" on the situation, your Fire Marshall says you need a battery backup light as well when the power goes out. You know it needs to be waterproof and vandal-resistant. But you also just need the thing to "look cool".
Please welcome to the stage our Designer Wet Location Emergency Light, a weatherproof battery backup unit designed for heavy rain and direct sun exposure! The DEL-SE-205LED-WL "rocks" two (2) adjustable 8-watt halogen floodlamps protected in a "badass" polycarbonate housing.
The DEL-SE-205LED-WL is Italian-designed and free of corners and hard edges (cause those are for SQUARES, man!). It is constructed with a vandal resistant polycarbonate lens, which encloses the lamps and inner parts. A hot-bonded liquid silicon gasket seals the fixture together, preventing corrosion and dust intrusion into the unit.
The combination of an airtight sealant and corrosion-free construction makes the Designer Wet Location Emergency Light fully CSA Listed for wet locations, and meets all equivalent UL requirements as well.
This Designer Wet Location Emergency Light includes a 6V Sealed Lead Acid battery which lasts between 5-7 years. The SLA cell charges in 24-hours and only requires monthly and semi-annual discharge tests to remain 100%-ready for emergency situations like evacuations or power outages. Such tests are easily performed via a diagnostic push button and LED charging indicator on the bottom of the housing.
- Two (2) internal 8W halogen lamps can be rotated, aimed and locked at 2 axis.
- CSA Listed for Wet Locations to UL 924 Standards.
- IP65 Rated.
- Pleasing rounded design is futuristic and ideal for creative environments.
- Rechargeable maintenance-free 6V Sealed Lead Acid battery included.
- Semi-clear polycarbonate housing is hot-gasketed to a plastic mounting backplate.
- Manual Diagnostic test switch to perform monthly/yearly tests per UL.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Codes & Standards:
|CSA Listed to UL924, IP65 Wet Location Rated , BAA, NEC, NFPA 101