Your Asian-Fusion restaurant is completely built and ready for customers to flood in for awesome food and drinks. However, before you can get a Certificate of Occupancy, you will need UL 924 compliant battery backup fixture. You also don't want to take up valuable wall space. What kind of emergency unit is best for the ceiling that doesn't get affected by the immense condensation that builds up in the kitchen and patio area?
Your answer to both questions is the low-profile Fluorescent Wet Location Emergency Light, which uses a long compact fluorescent lamp to distribute egress lighting in all directions, rather than annoying floodlights that have narrow beams.
The TM24SE-UNV-AT is constructed with flame resistant ABS plastic backplate, which has a standard RAL 7035 gray finish. A polycarbonate diffuser on the front of the Fluorescent Wet Location Emergency Light is specially designed to transmit as much illumination as evenly as possible during a power failure or disaster.
The TM24SE-UNV-AT includes a 5-cell nickel cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack that lasts up to 15 years. This model also includes autotest, which is perfect for high-up ceilings that would require a maintenance guy to climb a ladder every month for battery tests. The AT feature monitors the lamp, battery and circuit readiness at all times. Best of all, AT does the monthly and bi-monthly discharge tests (30 seconds and 90 minutes, respectively) so YOU don't have to.
- Includes 24-watt long compact fluorescent lamp in a T5 shape provides 1350 lumens of emergency lighting.
- IP65 Wet Location Listed.
- Rechargeable maintenance-free 5-cell 4.8V Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery.
- Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing.
- Manual Diagnostic test switch to perform monthly/yearly tests per UL.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|24W long CFL (FT24W/2G11).
|Codes & Standards:
|CSA Listed to UL924, IP65 Wet Location , BAA, NEC, NFPA 101.