You're almost complete with the construction-phase of a new University, but before you can get a Certificate of Occupancy, you will need to first install UL Listed, commercial-grade emergency backup fixtures. You hope to get a compact emergency light that is easy to install and kind of "disappears" into the metallic colored walls.
Try out our Emergency Light with Polycarbonate Lens, a versatile battery backup unit for dry indoor and damp locations. The PLC-EL sports two (2) adjustable halogen lamps protected within a clear rounded protective lens.
The PLC-EL has a pleasing design and is constructed with a vandal resistant polycarbonate lens that provides wide, even light distribution. The rear backplate is constructed with thermoplastic with a white finish which has a universal wall mounting pattern and conduit knockouts for any type of wall mounting.
If you want an optional ceiling mount or tamper resistant screws, please call 800.282.5600 to discuss with a Sales Rep. Also ask about our wireless Nexus monitoring system!
This Emergency Light with Polycarbonate Lens includes a 6V Lead Calcium battery which lasts between 5-7 years. It charges in 24-hours and only requires monthly and semi-annual discharge tests to remain 100%-ready for emergency situations like evacuations or power outages. Such tests are easily performed via an diagnostic push button and LED charging indicator on the bottom of the housing.
- Self-contained thermoplastic backplate with a semi-clear polycarbonate housing.
- Two (2) 5.4W halogen lamps can be rotated, aimed and locked at 2 axis.
- UL Listed. Complies with NEC, Life Safety Code and OSHA. UL Listed for use in Damp Locations
- Rechargeable maintenance-free 6V Lead Calcium battery included.
- Manual Diagnostic test switch to perform monthly/yearly tests per UL.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Depth:||5.87"||Lamp Heads:||Two (2) 5.4W Halogen.|
|Weight:||10 lbs||Power Consumed:||16W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL Listed. Complies with NEC, Life Safety Code and OSHA. UL Listed for use in Damp Locations|