You're almost complete with the construction-phase of your Vegas Hotel Casino, but before thousands of vacationers come to gamble and see comedy shows, you need to first install vandal resistant, commercial-grade emergency backup light fixtures. You're really looking for a compact emergency light that is easy to install and sort of just "disappears" into the casino walls and hotel hallways.
We'll wage a bet that our LED Emergency Light with Polycarbonate Lens is the winning fixture! It's a versatile battery backup unit for dry indoor and damp locations. The PLC-EL-LED sports two (2) adjustable 4W LED MR16 lamps protected within a clear rounded protective lens.
The PLC-EL-LED has a pleasing design, constructed with a vandal resistant polycarbonate lens that proves wide, even light distribution. The rear backplate is constructed with thermoplastic with a white finish which has a universal wall mounting pattern and conduit knockouts for any type of wall mounting.
This LED Emergency Light with Polycarbonate Lens includes a 6V Lead Calcium battery which lasts between 5-7 years. It charges in 24-hours and only requires monthly and semi-annual discharge tests to remain 100%-ready for emergency situations like evacuations or power outages. Such tests are easily performed via an diagnostic push button and LED charging indicator on the bottom of the housing.
- Self-contained thermoplastic backplate with a semi-clear polycarbonate housing.
- Two (2) 4W LED MR16 lamps can be rotated, aimed and locked at 2 axis.
- UL Listed. Complies with NEC, Life Safety Code and OSHA. UL Listed for use in Damp Locations
- Rechargeable maintenance-free 6V Lead Calcium battery included.
- Manual Diagnostic test switch to perform monthly/yearly tests per UL.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Height:||5"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||5.87"||Lamp Heads:||Two (2) 4W LED.|
|Weight:||10 lbs||Power Consumed:||10.8W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL Listed. Complies with NEC, Life Safety Code and OSHA. UL Listed for use in Damp Locations|