Do you also need emergency backup in case of a power failure? Are you looking for an outdoor-rated, weatherproof solution? For far less than $200, you can accomplish all the above with the Oval LED Emergency Light. It has a tough, weather resistant aluminum-polycarbonate exterior that is fully gasketed to prevent ingress of dust and water.
One of the best features of the BLT-BB-BR is its low maintenance profile. It includes a standard Self Test (ST) feature that constantly monitors battery voltage and input voltage as well as lamp and circuit integrity.
The BLT-BB-BR uses an 11-watt LED light source that is protected by a prismatic polycarbonate lens joined to the gasketed aluminum face cover. The LEDs are intensified by a mirror. It has an impressive output of 260 lumens during power failure emergencies.
The BLT-BB-BR includes a sealed nickel cadmium battery pack with a life expectancy of 15 years. Nickel cadmium batteries offer high discharge rates and continue to perform in a vast temperature ranges. NiCad technology provides long lasting, safe and reliable performance by utilizing the jelly-roll design and allows a Ni-Cad cell to deliver a much higher maximum current than an equivalent size alternative battery.
- Streamlined low-profile aluminum housing with a dark bronze powder coat finish.
- AC and Emergency light combined into one wall pack.
- 11W LED lamp coupled with a mirrored reflector and prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- Projects 1080 lumens in AC Operation and 260 lumens for emergency mode.
- 5000K LED color temperature.
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Self test microprocessor included - automatically tests the battery and lamp readiness and performs scheduled discharge tests.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- Includes day/night photocell sensor.
- Long lasting Nickel Cadmium battery included.
|Height:||10.47"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||3.78"||Lamp Heads:||11W LED.|
|Weight:||5 lbs||Power Consumed:||11W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL 924 Listed for Wet Locations, NEC, NFPA 101