Looking for an energy efficient UL Wet Location listed outdoor emergency luminaire? Need it to survive in extreme cold temperatures? Now you can accomplish both with the Oval LED Emergency Light with Internal Heater. It has a tough, weather resistant aluminum-polycarbonate exterior that is fully gasketed to prevent ingress of dust and water.
One of the best features of the BLT-BB-BR-CL is its low maintenance profile. It includes a standard Self Test (ST) feature that constantly monitors battery voltage and input voltage as well as lamp and circuit integrity. This model includes an Internal Heater (IH) option that keeps the battery operating properly, even in temperatures as low as -4° F.
The BLT-BB-BR-CL uses an 11-watt LED light source that is protected by a prismatic polycarbonate lens joined to the gasketed aluminum face cover. The LEDs are intensified by a mirror. It has an impressive output of 260 lumens during power failure emergencies.
The BLT-BB-BR-CL includes a sealed nickel cadmium battery pack with a life expectancy of 15 years. Nickel cadmium batteries offer high discharge rates and continue to perform in vast temperature ranges. NiCad technology provides long lasting, safe and reliable performance by utilizing the jelly-roll design and allows a Ni-Cad cell to deliver a much higher maximum current than an equivalent size alternative battery.
- Streamlined low-profile aluminum housing with a dark bronze powder coat finish.
- Emergency use only.
- Internal heater allows unit to operate in temps as low as -4° F.
- 11W LED lamp coupled with a mirrored reflector and prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- Projects 260 lumens for emergency mode.
- 5000K LED color temperature.
- UL Listed for Wet Locations
- Self test microprocessor included - automatically tests the battery and lamp readiness and performs scheduled discharge tests.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- Long lasting Nickel Cadmium battery included.
|Height:||10.47"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||3.78"||Lamp Heads:||11W LED.|
|Weight:||8 lbs||Power Consumed:||11W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL 924 Listed for Wet Locations, NEC, NFPA 101|