Looking for emergency lighting units to install in your hardware store that won't be damaged by forklifts and customers carrying lumber? How about a fixture with ZERO PROFILE? It's now possible with our Fully Recessed Emergency Light with Nickel-Cadmium Battery, a fuly recessed battery unit that can mount inside your business' walls or ceilings.
When AC power is flowing, the lighting heads are kept retracted behind a hinged steel door, which disappears into your wall or ceiling surface. When a power failure strikes, the door will swing open, and the dual lighting heads "reveal" themselves to provide 90 minutes of escape lighting. And because the MRTN40-2(20) uses Nickel Cadmium batteries, you won't have to worry about replacing the power source for the next fifteen years!
The MRTN40-2(20) consists of two compnents: (a) an unfinished steel backbox which contains the battery & circuitry and can be concealed into the wall; (b) the lighting box with an exposed flat door and frame. The door and frame are sprayed with a textured off-white powder coat finish which protects the metal from corrosion and discoloration.
This commercial-grade architectural recessed battery unit has two (2) 20W halogen MR16 lamps which can be positioned to illuminate your path of egress. These lighting heads are quite bright, reducing the total amount of fixtures you need to light your escape pathway.
The MRTN40-2(12) includes a 12-volt Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack which lasts up to fifteen years and has a wider temperature threshold than SLA and lead calcium types.
- Easy to retrofit in finished walls - slides into an 8.25-in by 5.75-in hole near a wall stud.
- CSA Listed to UL924 Standards.
- Galvanized steel backbox with corrosion resistant epoxy finish.
- Two (2) concealed 20W high output halogen MR16 heads.
- 14W of additional battery capacity for remote heads and other recessed fixtures.
- Includes 12V Nickel Cadmium battery with 15 year lifespan.
- Includes electrical J-box and can be installed to a wall stud or ceiling beam.
- Sealed push-to-test switch and LED pilot light accessible through exposed frame.
- Dual 120/277VAC input.
- Made in America.
|Depth:||5.25"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 20W MR16 halogen.|
|Weight:||25 lbs||Power Consumed:||40W|
|Mount Type:||Recessed wall and ceiling.||Codes & Standards:||CSA Listed to UL 924, NEC, NYC Approved, IBC.|