Your Carribean resort needs a dozen sleek emergency lighting fixtures to place outside of the building. These backup units have to stand up to tough island weather, while looking good doing it.
We've got the fixture for you - the Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) Weatherproof LED Emergency Light, which blends well into a wall and is one of the most compact emergency wall packs on the market. The NF3 Series is AMERICAN MADE and uses two (2) 5-watt LEDs coupled with a contoured lens that puts out exceptional light, minimizing the total amount of fixtures your resort needs to meet safety codes and start booking travellers this Summer!
The NF3-WB-10L-WH has a rugged, weatherproof die cast aluminum housing with a corrosion-resistant dark bronze powder coat finish. A contoured heat-resistant polycarbonate prismatic lens coupled with LED optics which provides uniform elongated light output. This compact LED emergency lighting unit has a removable faceplate that is sealed with a memory free silicone gasket that protects the battery, lamps and circuits from the ingress of dust and water.
The NF3-WB-10L-WH includes a pack of nickel cadmium batteries which carry a 15-year a life expectancy. Ni-Cd batteries offer high discharge rates and perform better in extreme temperatures than sealed lead acid types.
- 40-45 ft on center spacing.
- Made in the USA in compliance with the American Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Die cast aluminum housing with a white powder coat.
- 10W optical LED coupled with contoured prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- ETL Listed and meets UL924 code.
- 5600K Pure white light output.
- Includes wall surface mounting kit.
- Includes Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) batter.
- External push-to-test button with LED battery status indicator.
- 120-277VAC input.
|Height:||7.5"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||2.75"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 5W LEDs.|
|Weight:||13 lbs||Power Consumed:||10W|
|Mount Type:||Wall surface.||Codes & Standards:||ETL to UL 924, NEC, NFPA 101|