The NSF Rated LED Freezer Emergency Light is a sturdy NEMA 4X rated fixture that can survive in temperatures as low as -40° F. This NSF Rated fixture is designed for cold-storage type applications, where temperatures are constantly below freezing. This emergency light comes with the "CW4" option, which outfits the fixture with a thermostatic battery heater that insures the unit can operate without any issue down to temperatures as low as -40 degrees F. This fixture can be used both indoors and out, in sleet and freezing rain.
The W12SV24M-2-LG-D-CW4-SCM has rear backplate constructed with die cast aluminum, finished with a white, baked-on powder coat finish, which prevents rust and corrosion. This model is designed specifically for ceiling mount applications.
A clear, UV-resistant polycarbonate lens cover protects the MR16 lamp heads inside. The lens and back housing are hermetically sealed with a silicone gasket to prevent water, vapor or dust leakage and gives this robust unit a NSF Food Service listing for splash zones.
This model of the W12SV24M-2-LG-D-CW4-SCM includes two (2) 4W LED MR16 heads that you can position by removing the polycarbonate lens. Unlike incandescent and fluorescent types, LED is not affected by cold weather and can illuminate in sub-zero temperatures.
Battery and UL Testing
Our NSF Rated LED Freezer Emergency Light includes a single 12V Lead Calcium battery, supplying 24-watts of usable emergency power ideal for a nearby remote head or exit sign. It is rated to last at least 90 minutes during a power outage
A thermostatic battery heater encases and maintains the battery's operating temperature range, keeping it functional in temperatures as low as -40 F.
- Battery warmer maintains the unit in temperatures as low as -40° F.
- NSF Listed for use in Food Processing environments.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum housing with protective white powder coat finish.
- Clear vandal-resistant polycarbonate lens with tamper-resistant screws.
- Two (2) adjustable 4W LED MR16 lamp heads.
- Fully gasketed enclosure protects from moisture ingress.
- UL Listed, meets UL924 Standards, NSF Certified, NEMA 4X
- Dual 120/277VAC input.
- 12 Volt Lead Calcium battery is included.
- Autotest is standard and performs all maintenance for you!
- Switchable Time-Delay is standard, and keeps the unit on for a desired time after AC-power is restored. Perfect for augmenting HID lighting.
|Height:||7"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||5.34"||Lamp Heads:||(2) adjustable 4W LED MR16.|
|Weight:||15 lbs||Wattage Rating:||24W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL Wet Location Listed, UL924 Standards, NSF Certified, NEMA 4X.|