In need of a futuristic ceiling mounted emergency light that provides a solid rectangular pathway light? Invest in the Linear Ceiling Mount Outdoor LED Emergency Light. The NF5-WB-10L-CM-WH is a compact, low profile, architectural linear emergency unit that offers exceptional over-door lighting with a 90° full cut-off light distribution.
The NF5-WB-10L-WM-WH has a rugged die-cast aluminum housing that includes a one-piece, molded, weatherproof gasket. The high-efficiency 10W Cree LED is coupled with a heat and impact resistant prismatic polycarbonate lens. A ceiling mounting kit and stainless steel hardware is included.
To save maintenance costs and meet ARRA guidelines, the NF5-WB-10L-WM-WH includes an environmentally-safe nickel metal hydride battery (which does not contain mercury or lead) and lasts for about 15 years of service!
- Provides a solid 12' x 25' illumination area.
- Made in the USA in compliance with the American Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- 50,000 hour lifespan.
- Die cast aluminum housing with a white powder coat.
- Removable faceplate is gasketed to prevent ingress of water.
- 10W Cree LEDs coupled with prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- ETL Wet Location Listed and meets UL924 code.
- 5600K Pure white light output.
- Includes universal ceiling mount bracket and hardware.
- Includes Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMh) battery.
- External push-to-test button with LED battery status indicator.
- 120-277VAC input.
|Height:||7.5"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||2.25"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 5W LEDs.|
|Weight:||13 lbs||Power Consumed:||10W|
|Mount Type:||Ceiling surface.||Codes & Standards:||ETL to UL 924, NEC, NFPA 101|