A safety inspection of the exhibit areas and and corridors of your museum revealed you have insufficient egress lighting in the middle of the floor. This could cause your patrons to panic in the dark during a power failure. Your building has all drywall ceilings and there's no wall space to mount an emergency light.
This is a job for our space-saving LED Recessed Can Emergency Light for Drywall Ceiling. This four (4) inch diameter battery backup can light in a compact remodel housing uses optimized high performance LEDs that last 50,000 hours before lamp replacement is required.
Our NFDL2-WB-10L-WH recessed downlight has a 4” trim ring (the part you see in the ceiling) with galvanized steel can, back plate and adjustable hanger bars for fitting into any drywall overhead. Two (2) 5-watt optical LEDs are coupled with a heat and impact resistant polycarbonate prismatic lens that is highly-resistant to discoloration. This can is Non-IC Rated, so the recessed body must be a legal distance away from any insulation.
To save maintenance costs and meet ARRA guidelines, the NFDL2-WB-10L-WH includes an environmentally-safe nickel metal hydride battery (which does not contain mercury or lead) and lasts for about 15 years of service!
- 50-55-ft on center spacing.
- Made in the USA in compliance with the American Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Steel Non-IC housing with a 4" white recess trim.
- 10 watt optical LED coupled with a prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- 50,000 hour lifespan
- ETL Listed and meets UL924 code.
- 5600K Pure white light output.
- Compact remodel housing for already-existing drywall structures.
- Includes Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-Mh) battery pack.
- External push-to-test button with LED battery status indicator.
- 120-277VAC input.
|Height:||6.5"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||5"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 5W LEDs.|
|Weight:||10 lbs||Power Consumed:||10W|
|Mount Type:||Remodel recessed.||Codes & Standards:||ETL to UL 924, NEC, NFPA 101|