A safety inspection of the waiting rooms and processing offices in your Veterans Affairs hospital reveals the need for brighter egress lighting in the middle of the floor, allowing safe evacuation of patients. These offices have drop down ceilings, with no discernable way to clamp an exit light to the thin T-bar grids.
This is a job for our space-saving LED Recessed Can Emergency Light for Suspended T-Bar Ceilings. This four (4) inch diameter battery backup can light in a new-construction housing uses optimized high performance LEDs that are an ideal choice for indoor installation in long corridors, offices and waiting areas.
The NFDL1-WB-10L-WH recessed downlights has a 4” trim ring (the part you see in the ceiling) with galvanized steel can, back plate and adjustable hanger bars for fitting into any drop-down T-bar overhead. Two (2) 5-watt optical LEDs are coupled with a heat and impact resistant polycarbonate prismatic lens that is highly-resistant to discoloration. This can is Non-IC Rated, so the recessed body must be a legal distance away from any insulation.
The NFDL1-WB-10L-WH includes a pack of nickel cadmium batteries which carry a 15-year a life expectancy. Ni-Cd batteries offer high discharge rates and perform better in extreme temperatures than sealed lead acid types.
- 25-ft on center spacing in a 9' ceiling.
- Made in the USA in compliance with the American Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA).
- Steel Non-IC housing with a 4" white recess trim.
- 10 watt optical LED coupled with a prismatic polycarbonate lens.
- 50,000 hour lifespan
- ETL Listed and meets UL924 code.
- 5600K Pure white light output.
- Includes adjustable mounting arms for any T-Bar joist spacing.
- Includes Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) batter.
- External push-to-test button with LED battery status indicator.
- 120-277VAC input.
|Height:||6.25"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||10"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 5W LEDs.|
|Weight:||13 lbs||Power Consumed:||10W|
|Mount Type:||Recessed.||Codes & Standards:||ETL to UL 924, NEC, NFPA 101|