As head of maintenance for a downtown skyscraper, you need a quick solution for emergency lighting in the hallways and offices that gives the same even light distribution as the fluorescent troffers used for normal lighting.
Get the Recessed T-Bar Fluorescent Wet Location Emergency Light, which utilizes a long compact fluorescent lamp for even light distribution in all directions, and includes an adjustable T-bar mount for your grid ceiling.
The TM24SE-UNV-AT-TB is constructed with flame resistant ABS plastic backplate, which has a standard gray finish. A polycarbonate diffuser on the front of the Fluorescent Wet Location Emergency Light is specially designed to transmit as much illumination as evenly as possible during a power failure or disaster.
This unit includes an adjustable T-bar mounting kit with joist brackets, screws and a stencil for cutting into the tiled ceiling.
The TM24SE-UNV-AT-TB includes a 5-cell nickel cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack that lasts up to 15 years. This model also includes autotest, which is perfect for high-up ceilings that would require a maintenance guy to climb a ladder every month for battery tests. The AT feature monitors the lamp, battery and circuit readiness at all times. Best of all, AT does the monthly and bi-monthly discharge tests (30 seconds and 90 minutes, respectively) so YOU don't have to.
- Includes T-bar mounting kit perfect for plenum and grid ceilings found in offices.
- Includes 24-watt long compact fluorescent lamp in a T5 shape provides 1350 lumens of emergency lighting.
- IP65 Wet Location Listed.
- Rechargeable maintenance-free 5-cell 4.8V Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery.
- Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing.
- Manual Diagnostic test switch to perform monthly/yearly tests per UL.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|24W long CFL (FT24W/2G11).
|Codes & Standards:
|CSA Listed to UL924, IP65 Wet Location , BAA, NEC, NFPA 101.