The offices at your Air Force base need replacement emergency lighting units in place of older "bug-eye" fixtures in your drop-down T-bar ceiling. We've got just the replacement: the code-compliant Recessed T-Bar Emergency Light, a steel battery unit that is almost completely recessed into your ceiling.
The battery backbox of the GTB-2-6-18 is unfinished steel and includes torsion hangers and adjustable mounting arms. A steel plate below the ceiling line holds the Par36 heads and is powder coated with a white baked-on finish.
For periodic UL-mandated testing, a push-button test switch on the bottom of the housing allows maintenance personnel to quickly ascertain the operational status of the fixture and lamp load. Above the switch is a dual diagnostic LED display indicating AC/ON and High Charge.
The GTB-2-6-18 includes two (2) bottom-mounted PAR36 Style 9-watt wedge base incandescent lighting heads, molded from impact-resistant thermoplastic in a matching color.
The GTB-2-6-18 comes standard with a 6V 18W sealed lead acid battery and is also available with a 27W capacity at 90 minutes, so this model can power one (1) additional 9W incandescent remote head placed away from the parent unit.
NOTE: Please allow one (1) week to manufacture and ship the items (2 weeks if 10 or more units are requested).
- Rugged unfinished 20 gauge steel back box. Steel faceplate has a corrosion resistant white powder coat finish.
- Two (2) bottom-mounted, fully-directional 9W incandescent Par36 lamp heads.
- Extra battery load for one (1) additional Par36 remote head.
- ETL Listed to UL 924 Standards, and complies with NEC, OSHA and NFPA Life Safety Code 101 standards.
- Dual 120/277 VAC input.
- Solid state circuitry is surge protected.
- For indoor use only. Operating temperature is 65-85°F / 19-30°C
- Maintenance-free battery 6V sealed lead acid battery included.
- Includes push-to-test switch and charge rate / power indicator.
- Puts out 1.5 hours of light.
|Depth:||8.1"||Lamp Heads:||(2) adjustable 9W incandescent PAR36|
|Weight:||15 lbs||Power Consumed:||18W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||ETL (to UL 924), NEC, NFPA 101|