Your multi-story parking lot needs UL 924 compliant battery backup fixtures placed in the concrete ceiling, and doesn't protrude too far down. Is there a low profile emergency lighting unit that recesses into concrete ceilings and can withstand wet weather.
Get the low-profile Recessed Concrete Fluorescent Wet Location Emergency Light uses a long compact fluorescent lamp to distribute broad egress lighting in all directions, so it need no adjusting.
The TM24SE-UNV-AT-RC is constructed with flame resistant ABS plastic backplate, which has a standard RAL 7035 gray finish. A polycarbonate diffuser on the front of the Fluorescent Wet Location Emergency Light is specially designed to transmit as much illumination as evenly as possible during a power failure or disaster.
This model includes a recess mounting kit with hardware and a stencil for indenting a concrete ceiling before installation.
The TM24SE-UNV-AT-RC includes a 5-cell nickel cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack that lasts up to 15 years. This model also includes autotest, which is perfect for high-up ceilings that would require a maintenance guy to climb a ladder every month for battery tests.
The AT feature monitors the lamp, battery and circuit readiness at all times. Best of all, AT does the monthly and bi-monthly discharge tests (30 seconds and 90 minutes, respectively) so YOU don't have to.
- Recessed mounting kit for concrete cavities.
- Includes 24-watt long compact fluorescent lamp in a T5 shape provides 1350 lumens of emergency lighting.
- IP65 Wet Location Listed.
- Rechargeable maintenance-free 5-cell 4.8V Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery.
- Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing.
- Manual Diagnostic test switch to perform monthly/yearly tests per UL.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Depth:||3.5"||Lamp Heads:||24W long CFL (FT24W/2G11).|
|Weight:||18 lbs||Power Consumed:||24W|
|Mount Type:||Concrete recessed.||Codes & Standards:||CSA Listed to UL924, IP65 Wet Location , BAA, NEC, NFPA 101.|