Your art studio is in need of OSHA compliant emergency lights that give an even light distribution and will not be affected by splattered paint and watercolors splashed by your avante garde residents. You also want something that can recess into your drywalls and not distract from the art.
The best fixture for your gallery is the Recessed Drywall Fluorescent Wet Location Emergency Light, which uses a long compact fluorescent lamp to distribute egress lighting in all directions, rather than annoying floodlights that have narrow beams.
The TM24SE-UNV-AT-RD is constructed with flame resistant ABS plastic backplate, which has a standard gray finish. A polycarbonate diffuser on the front of the Recessed Drywall Fluorescent Wet Location Emergency Light is specially designed to transmit as much illumination as evenly as possible during a power failure or disaster.
This unit includes a recessed drywall mounting kit with joist brackets, screws and a stencil for cutting into the drywall.
The TM24SE-UNV-AT-RD includes a 5-cell nickel cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack that lasts up to 15 years. This model also includes autotest, which is perfect for high-up ceilings that would require a maintenance guy to climb a ladder every month for battery tests. The AT feature monitors the lamp, battery and circuit readiness at all times. Best of all, AT does the monthly and bi-monthly discharge tests (30 seconds and 90 minutes, respectively) so YOU don't have to.
- Includes 24-watt long compact fluorescent lamp in a T5 shape provides 1350 lumens of emergency lighting.
- IP65 Wet Location Listed.
- Rechargeable maintenance-free 5-cell 4.8V Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery.
- Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing.
- Manual Diagnostic test switch to perform monthly/yearly tests per UL.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Depth:||3.5"||Lamp Heads:||24W long CFL (FT24W/2G11).|
|Weight:||7 lbs||Power Consumed:||24W|
|Mount Type:||Recessed drywall.||Codes & Standards:||CSA Listed to UL924, IP65 Wet Location , BAA, NEC, NFPA 101.|