Your hotel has a number of broken exit signs caused by rowdy guests. You want to start replacing those flimsy plastic exit signs with something more rugged and long lasting. In these situations, nothing comes close to the durability of steel!
Get our Metal Exit Sign with Red Letters, a hoteliers dream come true! This version is a fully UL924 compliant egress marker with a standard 6" red ''EXIT' legend that can clearly be seen 100-feet away.
The VEX-U-S-WB is constructed with a rugged 20-gauge steel housing which contains no external holes or slots, giving it a clean appearance. This model is powder coated with a baked-on white finish that protects the steel from corrosion. Steel exit signs are the preferred choice for historic buildings, indoor stairwells and police stations.
This Metal Exit Sign with Red Letters includes two (2) removable red 'EXIT' stencils, allowing for single or double sided configuration. The stencil plates have knockout directional chevrons (arrows), adaptable to any exit strategy. The VEX-U-S-WB includes a mounting canopy and hardware for ceiling, flag or flush wall mount installation.
This VEX-U-S-WB model includes a maintenance-free, Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 24-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the side of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Rugged 20-gauge steel housing.
- Baked-on white powder coat finish is resistant to damp locations.
- Includes two (2) stencils and one (1) mounting canopy.
- Knockout directional chevrons.
- High output Red LEDs consume less than 4 watts of electricity.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for indoor damp locations.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Self-testing versions available upon request.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- Assembled in America.
|Weight:||5 lbs||Power Consumed:||3.4W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL924, UL Damp Listed, NEC.