Your restaurant patio has a several exit signs that need immediate replacement. It seems that the last maintenance team installed flimsy plastic exit signs that weren't made for rain and prolonged sun exposure. Replace those corroded signs with the energy efficient OUTDOOR-R-EX, the least expensive weatherproof egress sign on the market. Our Outdoor Exit Sign with Red Letters is the perfect UL924 compliant battery backup fixture for outdoor areas.
The OUTDOOR-EX is constructed with a corrosion resistant plastic housing with a light gray finish. A clear polycarbonate faceplate protects the sign legend and keeps it clear of dust, liquid and debris. A silicone gasket creates a watertight seal between the housing and lens, qualifying this fixtures UL Wet Location listing.
This Outdoor Exit Sign with Red Letters includes a red 'EXIT' stencil, and comes standard in single-sided configuration. The red stencil includes knockout directional chevrons (arrows), adaptable to any exit strategy. The OUTDOOR-R-EX does not include mounting brackets - it is for back (wall) mount only.
The OUTDOOR-EX model includes a maintenance-free, Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 24-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the side of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED light strip or battery.
- Corrosion resistant plastic housing and clear polycarbonate faceplate.
- Removable faceplate is fully sealed and gasketed for wet weather.
- High output Red LEDs consumes only 3 watts of electricity!
- Knockout directional chevrons.
- UL Listed for indoor Wet Locations.
- Includes long-life Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Codes & Standards:
|UL924, UL Wet Listed, NEC.