Your sushi restaurant requires minimalist-inspired exit signs and emergency lights to be installed before you can open for business. Cut down on your fixture needs with our Mini Green LED Exit Sign Emergency Combo with Directional Lights, a sign that also includes dual emergency lighting heads.
Our MINI-CSQ-WG is one of the most compact exit lights on the market, and features movable LED lighting heads for selecting top or side-mount configuration. This universal sign combo includes faceplates for both single and double-face as well as a mounting canopy for ceiling or end installation.
The MINI-CSQ-WG is constructed with UL94V-0 rated thermoplastic ABS housing in an off-white finish. This model includes two (2) green exit stencil plates and one solid backplate, so you can make it a single or double sided sign at-will. This mini combo also includes a universal plastic canopy for ceiling or end/flag mount.
To provide emergency lighting, the Mini Green LED Exit Sign Emergency Combo with Directional Lights includes two (2) mini adjustable 1-watt LED lamps made of impact resistant thermoplastic.
The MINI-CSQ-WG model includes a 3.6-volt 900mAH Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 48-hours to fully recharge. Ni-Cd is the longest lasting battery type available, lasting an average of 15 years.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the side of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED light strip or battery.
- Compact, UL94V-0 rated ABS plastic housing with an off-white finish.
- Universal Single or Double-face sign.
- Two (2) fully adjustable, swivel-action 1W LED lamp heads.
- High output Red LEDs consume less than 3 watts of electricity!
- Knockout directional chevrons.
- UL Listed for indoor Damp Locations.
- Includes long-life 3.6V 900mAH Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- Includes universal plastic canopy for wall, ceiling or end mounting.
|LED / Incandescent
|(2) 1W LED.
|Codes & Standards:
|UL924, UL Damp Listed, NEC.