Are you looking for a reliable and affordable weather-proof emergency light? Look no further. Our MR16 Weatherproof Emergency Light is an egress lighting fixture that provides ample lighting via adjustable 5-watt Halogen MR16 heads which are protected by a clear impact-resistant lens. The housing is wet location rated and suitable for installation outdoors. The fixture features a 90-minute emergency run time and is UL924 Listed for guaranteed code compliance throughout the United States.
The MR16 Weatherproof Emergency Light is easy to install, and has a snap together design. The rear housing is made of UL94-5VA flame retardant thermoplastic and a clear polycarbonate faceplate that is gasket-sealed to prevent water and dust from entering the unit components.
Standard finish on the housing is gray and a convenient universal knockout pattern on the rear allows you to install to any wall surface or junction box.
Battery and UL Testing
The MR16 Weatherproof Emergency Light includes a single 6V Sealed Lead Acid battery, which supplies 18W of usable emergency power to maintain the unit for 90 minutes, per UL guidelines.
A push-to-test diagnostic switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly observe the operational status of the fixture and lamp load. This button also allows personnel to discharge the battery on a monthly and bi-annual basis to maintain full readiness. Above the switch is a dual diagnostic LED display indicating AC/ON and High Charge.
- UL Wet Location Listed, meets UL 924, NEC and NFPA 101 requirements
- UL94-5VA rated thermoplastic housing with industrial gray finish.
- Clear vandal-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Two (2) front-mounted adjustable 7.2W halogen MR16 lamp heads.
- Fully gasketed enclosure protects from moisture ingress.
- Dual 120/277VAC input.
- Operating temperature is 50°F to 104°F
- 6 Volt Sealed Lead Acid battery is included.
- Universal mounting pattern on the back.
- Includes push-to-test switch and charge rate / power indicator.
|Depth:||4.25"||Lamp Heads:||(2) adjustable 7.2W MR16 halogen.|
|Weight:||10 lbs||Wattage Rating:||18W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL Wet Location Listed, meets UL 924, NEC and NFPA 101.|