Ready to brighten up the escape pathway lighting in your school or University? Check out our high powered MR16 Emergency Light, which utilizes fully-adjustable halogen lamps and a corrosion resistant housing. Best of all, the MR16-EL can mount to a wall or ceiling surface and compliment any interior.
This self-contained battery unit provides emergency lighting via two (2) gimbal-type assemblies containing 5-watt halogen MR16 lamps. These can be turned and locked in any direction to create a lighted escape path.
The MR16-EL housing is constructed of high-impact, flame retardant thermoplastic tested to UL94 V-O standards. It has a high heat tolerance and resists corrosive atmospheres, unlike steel and aluminum units. The unit includes a test switch on the bottom with an LED indicator to test its emergency readiness.
The MR16-EL includes a 6-volt 4 amp-hour Lead Calcium battery with a life expectancy of 5 years.
- Two (2) adjustable 5W halogen MR16 lamps.
- Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame retardant White thermoplastic housing.
- Universal J-box mounting.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- Includes 6V 4.5Ah lead calcium battery.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- LED status indicator and test switch.
|Depth:||4.2"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 5W MR16.|
|Weight:||5 lbs||Power Consumed:||3.4W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL 924, UL Listed for Damp Locations, OSHA, NEC.|