Looking to get rid of those ugly yellow battery backup lights in your building? Check out our high powered MR16 LED Emergency Light, which utilizes fully-adjustable, energy-efficient lighting good for 50,000 hours. Best of all, the EL-2MRS-LA can mount to a wall or ceiling surface and compliment any interior.
This self-contained battery unit provides emergency lighting via two (2) gimbal-type assemblies containing 4-watt LED MR16 lamps equivalent to two 12W halogen bulbs. These can be turned and locked in any direction to create a lighted escape path.
The EL-2MRS-LA housing is constructed of high-impact, flame retardant thermoplastic tested to UL94 V-O standards. It has a high heat tolerance and resists corrosive atmospheres, unlike steel and aluminum units. The unit includes a test switch on the bottom with an LED indicator to test its emergency readiness.
The EL-2MRS-LA includes a 6-volt Lead Calcium battery with a life expectancy of 5 years.
- Twenty (20) feet on-center spacing.
- Two (2) adjustable 3W high powered Cree LED lamps produce 230 total lumens.
- Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame retardant White thermoplastic housing.
- Universal J-box mounting.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- Includes 6V Lead Calcium battery.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- LED status indicator and test switch.
|Height:||5.5"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||3.75"||Lamp Heads:||(2) 4W LED MR16.|
|Weight:||5 lbs||Power Consumed:||3.4W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL 924, UL Listed for Damp Locations, OSHA, NEC.|