The fire marshal says you need three battery backup lights installed in your thrift store. You need a backup light and an exit sign over the doors and a standby light in the bathroom. What is the best way to reduce installation costs and buy as few fixtures as possible? Just buy an inexpensive remote floodlight and one of our Remote Capable LED Exit Emergency Light Combo.
The MINI-CSQ-WR-RC uses all LEDs for the exit sign and adjustable emergency flood lights. The advantage is a bright, crisp lighting cone and a light source that will never require lamp swap-outs. The battery in this combination unit provides extra battery power to operate (1) or (2) remote heads located elsewhere.
If you would like to purchase and install this Remote Capable LED Exit Emergency Light Combo, make sure to get one of the following remote heads to fully utilize the extra battery capacity:
- Indoor LED Remote Head
- Double-Lamp Indoor LED Remote Head
- Weatherproof LED Remote Head
- Double-Lamp Weatherproof LED Remote Head
The MINI-CSQ-WR-RC is constructed with a flame and corrosion resistant 5VA thermoplastic housing with a white finish. It includes two removable red or green 'EXIT' stencil faceplates and a solid backplate, for single or double sided application. The stencil plates have knockout directional chevrons (arrows), and will adapt to any exit strategy.
The Remote Capable LED Exit Emergency Light Combos also includes a universal mounting plate and canopy that allows for ceiling, end or back installation. On either side of the sign are square plastic LED emergency lamp heads. They can be aimed and locked at any angle in a full 360° axis.
This MINI-CSQ-WR-RC model includes a 6-volt Nickel Cadmium (Ni-Cd) battery pack. These AAA sized batteries will power the lights and sign for a minimum of 90 minutes per UL924 code. It carries 3.44-watts of usable emergency power for a remote flood light.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the bottom of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture. The LED will flash if any fault is detected in the circuit, LED lights or battery.
- Includes 6V Nickel Cadmium battery pack with 3.44W of remote capacity.
- Damp rated, flame resistant thermoplastic housing with a white finish.
- Includes two (2) stencils, one (1) backplate and one (1) mounting canopy.
- Choose energy efficient Red or Green LEDs.
- Two (2) adjustable square lighting heads with (7) LEDs each
- Knockout directional chevrons
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|(2) 7-LED square.
|Codes & Standards:
|ETL to UL924, UL Damp Listed, NEC.