On the lookout for a compact, energy-saving emergency light that is UL 924 compliant and passes inspection every time? Everybody wants to go LED these days, which is why we developed the MINI-L-W, a cost-saving and compact LED emergency light that requires very little maintenance.
It's one of our most popular models, featuring powerful LED lamp heads which operate via a nickel-cadmium battery backup. The unit has a test-button for meeting monthly OSHA requirements. The MINI-L-W is compliant throughout the United States and comes with a factory warranty.
Our thermoplastic MINI-L-W features circular lighting heads each contain 8 long lasting, bright white LEDs (16 diodes total). The unit only consumes 3.4W of electricity per cycle, and draws nearly zero power when AC current is flowing through the circuit. Best of all, you will never have to replace the bulbs during the entire lifespan of the unit! The MINI Series is a contemporary fixture which offers several mounting options, and can be installed to a wall or ceiling.
The MINI-L-W does not contain heavy, short-lived sealed lead acid batteries like other backup fixtures. Instead it utilizes long-life nickel cadmium (NiCad) cells that last up to 15 years when regularly tested. The MINI-L-W has a test button at the bottom so you can easily test the readiness of the lamps and battery, as well as perform periodic battery discharge per UL 924 guidelines.
- Two (2) 1.5W LED gimbal heads are fully adjustable on two axis.
- Uses low-maintenance NiCads instead of heavy SLA batteries.
- Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing.
- Universal back plate for quick hook-up.
- Manual Diagnostic test switch to perform monthly/yearly tests per UL.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- Maintenance can be performed via manual test and battery discharge button.
|Height:||4.75"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||3.5"||Lamp Heads:||(2) gimbal style round LED heads|
|Weight:||5 lbs||Power Consumed:||3.4W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL 924, UL Listed for Damp Locations.|