Need a replacement emergency light right away, but can't afford the cost of LED? Is your compliance officer warning you to get a UL 924 Listed fixture that doesn't require you to manually test every single month and keep shelves of maintenance logbooks? Look no further. The Self-Testing Emergency Light is an affordable, reliable, and cost-effective solution that performs all UL924-required tests automatically.
The CLS-W-SDT is constructed with corrosion and flame resistant injection molded thermoplastic, ideal in many damp locations like exterior covered breezeways, warehouses and under canopies where steel or aluminum can deteriorate. The Self Testing Emergency Light is equipped with two front mounted square 5.4W wedge base incandescent bulbs. A ratcheted track allows you to position the beam angle per your escape pathway lighting requirements.
Our patented "SDT" self-diagnostic circuit constantly monitors the operating condition of the unit, ensuring you are code-compliant at all times. The circuit tests the AC power supply, battery supply voltage, charging circuit board and the LED lamps. if a failure is detected anywhere in the unit, an LED indicator on the side of the unit will change from solid green to a flashing red, indicating it needs attention. In addition to continuous monitoring, the circuit will perform automatic UL tests, including the monthly 30-second test and the annual 90 minute diagnostic.
- Two (2) high-impact square thermoplastic lamp heads.
- 5.4-watt incandescent wedge-base lamp.
- Rechargeable maintenance-free 6V Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) battery.
- Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing.
- Self Testing circuit continually monitors the unit and performs all UL required tests.
- LED indicator light provides visual signaling in response to component faults.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Depth:||5"||Lamp Heads:||(2) adjustable square wedge-base incandescent heads|
|Weight:||5 lbs||Power Consumed:||12W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL 924, NEC, NFPA 101|