Need a replacement emergency light right away, but can't afford the cost of LED? Is your compliance officer warning you to get a UL 924 Listed fixture that doesn't require you to manually test every single month and keep shelves of maintenance logbooks? Look no further. The Self-Testing Emergency Light is an affordable, reliable, and cost-effective solution that performs all OSHA-required tests automatically. The results are displayed constantly by a series of LED lights on the side of the unit, just walk by and observe the functional status of the fixture - it's that easy!
The MINI-SQ-LW-SDT has two external lighting heads, each containing 8 long lasting, bright white LEDs (16 diodes total). The unit only consumes 1.1 watts of electricity per cycle when activated, and draws practically no power from the building during non-emergencies. The advantage of LED over traditional incandescent lamps is never having to swap out the bulbs, saving you additional maintenance costs! The LED-90 series looks great in any boutique, drug store or supermarket, and offers several mounting options, with a universal bracket included.
Our patented "AT" self-diagnostic circuit continuously monitors the operating condition of the MINI-SQ-LW-SDT, ensuring you are up to code at all times. The circuit tests the AC power supply, battery supply voltage, charging circuit board and the LED lamps. When a failure is detected in the unit, an LED indicator on the side of the unit will change from solid green to a flashing red, indicating it needs attention. Aside from continuous monitoring, the circuit will perform automatic UL tests, including the monthly 30-second test and the annual 90 minute diagnostic.
- Fully LED light: 8 individual LEDs in configuration.
- Uses long-lasting nickel-cadmium batteries.
- Injection-molded, UL94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing.
- Universal back plate for quick hook-up.
- Self Testing circuit continually monitors the unit and performs all UL required tests.
- LED indicator light provides visual signaling in response to component faults.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
|Height:||3.25"||Light Source:||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Depth:||3.5"||Lamp Heads:||(2) movable square LED heads|
|Weight:||5 lbs||Power Consumed:||1.1W|
|Mount Type:||Universal||Codes & Standards:||UL 924, NEC, NFPA 101|