The Severe Weather Exit Sign, is designed to withstand installation into areas with harsh conditions. It's a sturdy NEMA 4X rated fixture designed for indoor and outdoor areas that feature all the elements. This NSF Rated fixture is designed for food-processing type applications, where temperatures are constantly below freezing. This fixture can be used both indoors and out, in sleet and freezing rain. Call us today at 800-282-5600 to speak with an expert and ask any question you might have about this fixture.
The WWSVXN-1-R-D-4X has rear backplate constructed with die cast aluminum, finished with a white, baked-on powder coat finish, which prevents rust and corrosion. The unit mounts to most wall, strut or or beam mounting, but please note this is NOT for ceilings!
The lens covering 'EXIT' and back housing are hermetically sealed with a silicone gasket to prevent water, vapor or dust leakage and gives this robust unit a NSF Food Service listing for splash zones.
This model of the WWSVXN-1-R-D-4X includes choice of red or green LEDs to illuminate the word 'EXIT'.
Battery and UL Testing
Our Severe Weather Exit Sign includes a single Nickel-Cadmium battery that supplies emergency power for at least 90 minutes during a power outage.
- NEMA 4X and NSF Rated LED exit sign for harsh environments.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum housing with protective white powder coat finish.
- Clear vandal-resistant polycarbonate lens with tamper-resistant screws.
- Fully gasketed enclosure protects from moisture ingress.
- UL Listed, meets UL924 Standards, NSF Certified, NEMA 4X
- Dual 120/277VAC input.
- Nickel-Cadmium battery has a 5 to 7 year lifespan.
- Autotest is standard and performs all maintenance for you!
|LED and Halogen
|Red or Green LEDs
|Codes & Standards:
|UL Wet Location Listed, UL924 Standards, NSF Certified, NEMA 4X.