As the general contractor for a new hospital project, your next task is to find the most reliable battery backup lighting and exit signs on the market. You're also interested in some advanced self testing options, and the possibility of tying all the signs to a central computer grid. This is a job for our labor-saving Spec Grade Exit Sign Emergency Light Combo with Red Letters.
The SPX-C-RW is a premiere two-in-one exit sign and emergency lighting fixture for critical life saving applications. It utilizes high output Red LEDs to illuminate the 'EXIT' portion and two (2) adjustable MR16 LED flood lamps. Choose an optional Self Test microprocessor for individual diagnostic, or call about our Nexus wired/wireless central testing system.
The SPX-C-RW is constructed with a durable, injection-molded thermoplastic housing with a white finish. The lower housing has winged corners for the emergency heads and a graduated faceplate that lends beauty and dimension to this life-saving fixture. It includes a plastic universal mounting bracket & hardware for ceiling or flag(end) mount configurations.
This Spec Grade Exit Sign Emergency Light Combo with Red Letters features bright red Light Emitting Diodes (LED) that evenly illuminates the 'EXIT' stencil. Knock out directional chevrons allow you to point right, left or right/left. The SPX-C-RW includes two (2) adjustable 4-watt LED MR16 lamps, protected by snap-out polycarbonate lenses.
This premiere exit light combo includes a maintenance-free, Lead Calcium battery. It provides emergency backup power to the exit sign and emergency lamps for at least 90 minutes, and only requires 48-hours to fully recharge. Want a battery that doesn't harm the environment? Choose the Nickel-Metal Hydride option at checkout.
A push-to-test switch and LED pilot light on the side of the exit sign housing allows you to test the emergency readiness of the fixture, per UL924 code. The optional Self Test (ST) microprocessor can be selected at checkout, and will automatically run 30-second tests every sixty days, and 90-minute tests every year, as well as constantly monitor the battery and lamp readiness.
- Spec Grade injection-molded thermoplastic housing with a white finish.
- Energy-efficient red LED legend.
- Knockout directional chevrons.
- Two (2) fully-directional 4W LED MR16 lamps protected by clear polycarbonate shields.
- Dual primary 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- UL924 Listed.
- Includes 6V Lead Calcium battery. Eco-friendly NiMH battery is optional.
- Push-to-test switch and LED pilot light for manual diagnostic.
- Optional Self-Test performs scheduled diagnostics. Call about our emergency lighting management system as well!
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
- Includes universal mounting bracket for wall, ceiling or flag installation.
|Codes & Standards:
|UL924, UL Damp Listed, NEC, NFPA 101.